Disabled handrails are often a legal requirement to fitting disabled access ramps, however detailed or ornate we can install them for you. Disabled handrails must meet current Building regulations for disabled access. Under the terms of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), all commercial and public buildings are required to provide non-discriminatory disabled access.
Many businesses are adapting their entrances to facilitate people with disabilities, we can install disabled handrails to any size and specification.
We can supply and fit:
- Disabled Handrails
- Outdoor grab rails
- Steel flat end grab rails
- Chrome grab bars
- Plastic grab rails
- Loop hinged grab rails
- Angled moulded grab rails
- Floor to wall grab rails
We work with both commercial and residential clients – Please Contact us with any questions about disabled handrails and grab rails
Disabled Bathroom Adaptions
AccessDisabled also provide disabled bathroom adaptions and modifications to all commercial, retail, residential and public sectors.
We supply disabled bathroom modifications for:
- Clinics and hospitals
- Residential homes and assisted living homes
- Nursing homes and care homes
- Sheltered housing for the elderly
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Retail premises and shopping centres
- Hotels and holiday rentals
- Recreation and leisure centres